You can cancel your reservation request at any time, prior to the marina's local check-in time on the day of scheduled arrival. However, once a reservation has been accepted, any cancellation will be subject to the terms of the marina's cancellation policy - marina specific policies and check-in times can be found on the marina's Dockwa profile page, on your confirmation email, and during checkout on the reservation request form.
If you cancel a reservation request before it’s been accepted, you won't be charged for the reservation.
To cancel a reservation request on Dockwa App:
- Log In to your Account
- Click the Trips icon (Calendar) at the bottom of the screen when you open the app
- Click to view the Reservation you would like to cancel
- Click the red Cancel Reservation Request at the bottom of the screen
To cancel a reservation request on Dockwa Website:
- Log in to your Account
- Click Account in the top-right corner of Dockwa.com
- Click the Reservations link
- Select the reservation you would like to cancel
- Click Cancel Reservation Request
Your reservation will look like this once you cancel it:
Once canceled your cancellation/refund request will be sent to the marina manager for processing. Please be sure to check the marina cancellation policy prior to canceling your reservation. Again this marina specific policy can be found on the marina's Dockwa profile, you can find this page by clicking "About Marina" on your reservation.
Please contact Dockwa Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (401) 236-8304 if you have any questions, concerns, or are in need of assistance.