You can cancel your reservation request any time prior to the marina's local check-in time on the day of scheduled arrival. However, once a reservation has been Confirmed, any cancellation will be subject to the terms of the marina's cancellation policy. Marina specific cancellation policies and check-in times can be found on the marina's Dockwa profile page, in your confirmation email, and during checkout on the reservation request form.
If you cancel a reservation request before it’s been accepted, you will not be charged for the reservation.
To cancel a reservation request on Dockwa App:
- Log In to your Account
- Click the Trips icon (Calendar) at the bottom of the screen when you open the app
- Click to view the Reservation you would like to cancel
- Click the red Cancel Reservation Request at the bottom of the screen
To cancel a reservation request on Dockwa Website:
- Log in to your Account
- Click Account in the top-right corner of Dockwa.com
- Click the Trips option
- Select the reservation you would like to cancel
- Click Cancel Reservation Request
- View Marina's Cancellation Policy & Supply a Cancellation Reason
Your reservation will look like this once you cancel it:
Once canceled your cancellation/refund request will be sent to the marina manager for processing. Please be sure to check the marina cancellation policy prior to canceling your reservation.
- Why can't I find my Reservations on Dockwa?
- Request a Change to My Dockwa Reservation
- Dockwa Cancellation Policy
Help Us Help You!
Leave a Thumbs-Up, Comment, and Share!