You can cancel your reservation request at any time. However, once a reservation has been accepted, any cancellations will be subject to the terms of the marina's cancellation policy - marina specific policies can be found on marina's Dockwa page or during checkout of reservation request forms.
If you cancel a reservation request before it’s been accepted, you won't be charged for the reservation.
To cancel a reservation request on mobile:
- Log In to your Account
- Click the Trips icon (Calendar) at the bottom of the screen when you open the app
- Click to view the Reservation you would like to cancel
- Click the red Cancel Reservation Request at the bottom of the screen
To cancel a reservation request on the web:
- Log in to your Account
- Click Account in the top-right corner of Dockwa.com
- Click the Reservations link, and select the reservation you would like to cancel
- Click Cancel Reservation Request