Dockwa uses Stripe (stripe.com), the leading payment processing platform in the United States today. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available.
Articles in this section
- Change your Credit Card on a Reservation
- Update Expiration Date or CVC on Credit Card on File
- Select Cash, Check, ACH Payment Options on my Contract Agreement
- View and/or Print a Receipt for my Reservation
- Earn Dockwa Dollars!
- Payment Declined - Credit card is not working
- Refund Process Information
- Refund on a Card that is Not Valid
- How to Confirm a Discount was applied to my Reservation
- What is a Boat Charge?