Dockwa uses Stripe (stripe.com), the leading payment processing platform in the United States today. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available.
Articles in this section
- Payment Declined - Credit card is not working
- Refund Process Information
- Refund on a Card that is Not Valid
- What is a Boat Charge?
- Credit Card Information Security
- Acceptable Credit Cards
- Weekly, Monthly, and Annual Rate Discounts
- Fees to Use Dockwa
- Add AGLCA Discount to my Reservation
- Why do I see a $1 charge on my credit card after booking a reservation?