Dockwa is currently available on all iOS and Android devices.
To view the version that you currently have downloaded please follow the steps below:
- Log-in to your account
- Select the "Profile" tab
- Scroll to the very bottom of the section
- Here, below "Log Out" it will display the Dockwa version downloaded on your device
For iOS Users:
To check if your app needs to be updated:
- Go to the App Store on your homescreen (blue icon with a white triangle on it)
- Using the magnifying glass icon on the bottom right, type in "Dockwa" and click the blue "Search" button
- If the button to the right of the Dockwa image reads "Update" then you need to click on it to update your app. Once you have clicked, the button will change to a circle as the app version downloads, and then it will change to say "Open". Click on the Open button to access your updated app.
- If the button already reads "Open" when you search on "Dockwa" - you are currently running the most updated version of the app and don't need to update.