How do I create a reservation for a customer who calls in or needs me to manually enter their reservation into Dockwa?
To create new reservations for a customer who requested via phone or email, use the "New Reservation" tool, located on the left-hand navigation bar. This tool will navigate you through a four-step process:
- Check Availability: If you have set up "Space Groups" in your settings, the first step of the new reservation process will show you your available inventory for the dates requested.
- Select Contact: Select a contact from the existing list customer from past reservations, import from the Dockwa Network via customer's email address, or create a new contact for a boater who is booking with you for the first time.
- Select Vessel: Select vessel on file or enter new vessel information
- Create Reservation: Add Dates, Space Type, Electric, Special Requests & Discounts, and Payment Type
- To set up custom billing on a new reservation, see: Manually Enter a Reservation for a Boater Using the Custom Billing Tool