In the event a boater cancels their confirmed reservation at your marina via Dockwa, you will be sent a notification prompting you to process this cancellation/refund request. Please be advised that you have 48 hours to process this request or Dockwa reserves the right to refund this customer in full.
All outstanding cancellation requests are available on your Marina Dashboard listed under "New Cancellations". Please follow the instructions to process these requests:
- Click on the Cancelled reservation under "New Cancellations"
- Once in the reservation, you will see the Refund Prompt at the top
- Note: The amount posted is the full refund. You can change that value to adjust the amount to refund the customer. If issuing anything less than a full refund you will be required to provide a reason to the customer as to why.
- Your Cancellation Policy is available to review
- Once the amount is entered and a message, if entering less than a full refund, click the "Refund Reservation" to process
- Refresh the page to view the updated scheduled payment details are correct
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. Again, you have 48 hours to process this request or Dockwa reserves the right to refund this customer in full at the 72nd hour.
Related Helpdesk Articles:
- Payment Breakout / Line Item History
- Dockwa Deposit Billing Information
- "Failed Payment Reservations" on Marina Dashboard