In the event a boater cancels their confirmed reservation at your marina via Dockwa, you will be sent a notification prompting you to process this cancellation/refund request. All outstanding cancellation requests are available on your Marina Dashboard listed under "New Cancellations".
Please be advised that you have 48 hours to process this request or Dockwa reserves the right to refund this customer in full.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Click on the Cancelled reservation under "New Cancellations" on your Dashboard
- Click the red "Process Refund" button in the top right corner of the cancel reservation prompt
- This will provide you with a refund prompt, where the full refund will be presented
- If anything less than a full refund is to be given, click "Add Fee" and enter the amount you wish to withhold from the refund and provide a reason to the boater as to why a full refund was not provided. Once the fee is added the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly.
- Review the cancellation was successful. Make sure the status of the reservation reads "Cancelled" in the top right and that a refund is scheduled to process
- If you'd like the boater to get the refund immediately you can click the "Settle" payment button to the right of the refund line item, otherwise, it will schedule itself to process back automatically within two hours
See Video Instructions of Steps 3 and 4 on the article linked below:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. Again, you have 48 hours to process this request or Dockwa reserves the right to refund this customer in full at the 72nd hour.