Does your Marina have a Season Open and Close date? By setting a start and end date to your season this will restrict boaters from requesting reservations for dates that are out of season at your marina.
Please follow the steps below to set your Season Dates:
- Log into your Marina Account on Dockwa.com
- Go to the Account drop-down Menu and select Settings
- Settings will open automatically on the "General" tab
- If Open Year Round - click "Open Year Round"
- If Open Seasonally - First set the "Accept Reservations" date and time. This option exists so that you can accept reservations from boaters before your actual Season Open date. If you do not want to do this, simply set the "Accept Reservations" date as the same date your season starts. Next, set the Start and End dates, then click the green "Set Season Dates" buttons to save.
After setting your Opening Day we can work together to promote your season start and get boaters ready and excited for the season ahead. You can set up Dockwa Deals as well, for more information read our Dockwa Deals article.
Feel free to Contact the Dockwa Support Team for more details.