If a customer is in need of a discount this can be added directly to the customer's reservation in Dockwa using the "Add Discount" tool.
- Open the reservation you wish to add a discount to and press “Add Discount”, located in the "Discounts" tab
- Once on the "New Discount" screen, you will be required to
- Choose where to apply the discount by checking off the box for dockage and/or electric
- Enter the amount of the discount
- Select the unit in which the amount should apply: in Dollars or as a Percentage
- Enter a description of the discount
- Finally, click "Apply Discount" to save it to the reservation
- Once the update has been saved you will see the change in price reflected in the Total and the next Scheduled Payment
- For more information on scheduled payments, please review: What are Scheduled Payments?