When a reservation is made through Dockwa the customer’s credit card is charged through our payment processor, Stripe. Transfer of payment, through your connected Dockwa account, can be scheduled to occur weekly or monthly – it’s entirely up to you. In the event of a cancellation and refund, Dockwa will abide by your specific cancellation and refund policy and will process refunds accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started with Boat Charges
- Managing Payment Declines & Unpaid Reservations
- What to do if Reservation was Confirmed with the Wrong LOA (Marina Support)
- Delete a Boat Charge "Item"
- Update a Reservation to Account for Cash Payment
- Boat Charge Billing Schedule
- Delete a Boat Charge from a Confirmed Reservation
- Creating/Pricing New Boat Charge "Items"
- Create Additional Boat Charges (Marina Support)
- "Failed Payment Reservations" on Marina Dashboard