When a reservation is made through Dockwa the customer’s credit card is charged through our payment processor, Stripe. Transfer of payment, through your connected Dockwa account, can be scheduled to occur weekly or monthly – it’s entirely up to you. In the event of a cancellation and refund, Dockwa will abide by your specific cancellation and refund policy and will process refunds accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Managing Payment Declines & Unpaid Reservations
- "Failed Payment Reservations" on Marina Dashboard
- Day- Of Arrival Billing: Dockwa Deposit Billing
- What happens when a customer Disputes a charge?
- Dockwa Customer Payment Process
- Payment Breakout / Line Item History
- Dockwa Deposit Billing
- Payment Decline Information (Marinas)