Your marina's "Settings" section is located in the dropdown Account Menu. In Settings, you will have access to different tools and resources for your marina's Dockwa account. See below for an explanation of each section, and click on the blue titles for further details.
- Add or Remove users here to manage your marina's Dockwa account. Detailed instructions here: How to Add/Remove Users
- By setting a start and end date to your season this will restrict boaters from requesting reservations for dates that are out of season at your marina. This will automatically blackout dates that are out of season. Please click the link above for more information.
- Space Groups represent your docks or group of moorings, in the Dockwa product. By setting space groups you can keep track of availability on any given day by setting specific parameters of a space group. New space groups can be set for Docks and Moorings. Each group can be set by the count of available slips or mooring for a specific size vessel group. It can also be set by the available amount of linear dock space. You can set a warning threshold for each space group to warn you when there are a limited number of spaces left in that group. If you would like a more details explanation of space groups please Contact Dockwa Support.
- This is the list of Slips/Moorings/Spaces available to Assign vessels too. You will need to create "Spaces" in this page associated with your existing moorings and/or slips. See the Assignments page in your left hand menu for more info.
- This section allows you to generate coupon codes to send to customers or post on our Dockwa Deal page. Learn more HERE.
- Here you can add and remove items that you would charge to a customer's reservation outside of Dockage and Electric. Charge Items can include, but are not limited to items like ice, fuel, boat supplies, environmental fees, or metered electric.
- This section includes information on Web Badge, Embedded Web Form, and Website Tracking through Dockwa. The links on this page can be given to your webmaster or person in charge of your own marinas website to add, so that boaters can be directed from your website straight to your Dockwa profile page to book.