If a boater calls your marina or sends a CHAT via Dockwa requesting to extend/reduce/adjust or add/remove electric to their reservation, use the "EDIT" tool.
- Open the reservation you wish to adjust and press “Edit”, located in between the "Print" and "Chat" options
- The "Edit" tool will allow you to update the dates of arrival/departure, add/remove electric to the reservation, and change the "space type"
- Once the reservation has been adjusted to add or remove a date or electric option, the "New Price" will update to reflect the new total balance due, if this is correct, click "Update Reservation"
- Once the update has been processed from the "EDIT" page you will see the "Scheduled Payments" update
- If the price has increased the scheduled payment will either be set to charge right away or will be included in the next scheduled rebill (depending on when the update is made)
- If the price has decreased the scheduled payment will either be set to refund the full amount right away or will remove/cancel scheduled payments for items that had been removed in the Edit
- For more information on scheduled payments, please review: [Article Coming Soon]