To change a confirmed reservation, simply follow these steps:
Open the reservation you wish to edit and press “Edit”.
Edits can be made to any/all of the following: Dates, Docking Type, Electric, Discounts, and Payment Type.
When you are finished editing the reservation, press the “Update Reservation” button. This will trigger one of three notifications.
- If the change results in an additional charge, you will see this message.
- If the change results in a price reduction, which warrants a refund, you will see this message.
- If the change does not result in any difference in price, you will see this message.
Once the reservation has been updated, the boater will automatically receive a new confirmation for the reservation, which will reflect the new reservation details as a whole (it will not show the adjustments, just the new totals).
- Apply a Discount Manually (Marina Support)
- Processing Refunds on a Boater Cancelled Reservation
- How to Chat with Boaters