There are times when a boater will call to cancel their reservation. To easily process this cancellation you must open the confirmed reservation from the reservation page. Once you are on the Reservation Page follow the instructions below:
- Select this customer's Confirmed Reservation
- Select "Cancel Reservation"
- Assess the status of their refund
- Refund reservation and if applicable, provide reasoning to the boater as to why full amount was not refunded
- Review cancellation. Make sure status is "Canceled" and if a refund was made, make sure it was processed correctly under "Payments".
- How to Decline a Reservation Request?
- Edit a Confirmed Reservation (For Marinas)
- How to Chat With Boaters