What to do when a boater calls to cancel their reservation booked via Dockwa?
To process this cancellation, open the confirmed reservation from the Reservation Page on your Dockwa Dashboard. Once on the Reservation Page follow the instructions below:
- Select the customer's Confirmed Reservation that needs to be canceled (may need to search to find their reservation using their name, email, reservation id, or boat name)
- Click "Cancel Reservation" in the top right of the reservation
- Assess the status of their refund
- Refund reservation and if applicable, provide reasoning to the boater as to why full amount was not refunded
- Review cancellation. Make sure status is "Canceled" and if a refund was made, make sure it was processed correctly under "Payments".
- Reservation is "Locked" by Dockwa, I Need to Update it?
- Edit a Confirmed Reservation (For Marinas)
- How to Chat With Boaters