Our users must input their BoatUS membership information into their Dockwa Profile, which will in turn verify through BoatUS that their membership is current and valid. Only valid memberships will be accepted and displayed. Valid members will have the BoatUS insignia displayed on all reservations requests, as well as their member number and any applicable dockage discounts (see image below).
Articles in this section
- Re-Run Payment after Payment is Declined (Marina)
- Reservation Expired: Reinstate Reservation Instructions
- Reservation Expired: Explained (Marina Support)
- Re-billing Through Dockwa for Day of Arrival Re-Bill - "This reservation is currently missing payment." ?
- Why was a customer’s charge declined?
- How best to communicate a slip assignment to an arriving customer?
- How do I verify if a boater is a BoatUS Member?
- Cancel a Boater's Reservation (Marina Support)
- Apply a Discount Manually (Marina Support)
- Edit a Confirmed Reservation (For Marinas)