The simplest way to communicate a slip assignment is to use our Chat system. Once you know where you are going to put an arriving guest, you can open their reservation and click on the "Chat" button in the lower left-hand corner. From here you can communicate anything you feel is pertinent to the boater and they will be notified directly via email and on their mobile device.
Articles in this section
- Re-billing Through Dockwa for Day of Arrival Re-Bill - "This reservation is currently missing payment." ?
- Why was a customer’s charge declined?
- How best to communicate a slip assignment to an arriving customer?
- How do I verify if a boater is a BoatUS Member?
- Cancel a Boater's Reservation (Marina Support)
- Apply a Discount Manually (Marina Support)
- How to Issue a Refund on a Boater Cancelled Reservation?
- Edit a Confirmed Reservation (For Marinas)
- How to Decline a Reservation Request?
- How to Confirm a Reservation Request?