Once you have a verified BoatUS membership account (see here for help adding your membership), any discount on dockage will be automatically applied to your reservation request. You can review this when making a reservation online by clicking "Show Price Breakdown" next to "Pricing" on the marina's reservation form. This will expand a list of the total cost line-items associated with your reservations and will show the Discount you will receive.
Articles in this section
- Why Won't My BoatUS Membership Upload to My Account?
- How can I tell if my BoatUS discount has been applied, when making a reservation on the Web?
- How can I tell if my BoatUS discount has been applied, in the Dockwa App?
- How do I know if my BoatUS membership has been successfully verified?
- How to filter search to only show BoatUS marinas?
- How do I see what BoatUS discounts are offered at a marina?
- How can I identify a marina is a BoatUS marina, on Dockwa.com?
- How can I identify a marina is a BoatUS partner marina, in the Dockwa App?
- How do I add my BoatUS membership to my Dockwa Profile online?
- How do I add my BoatUS membership to my Dockwa Profile, in the Dockwa App?