If you are having difficulty uploading your 2020 Black Card from Safe Harbor into your Dockwa Account, please first ensure that you are eligible for benefits. To determine if you are eligible, please refer to this article:
Next, please ensure that you are entering your ID Number with your Dockwa Account with NO SPACES
If you are eligible and in possession of your Black Card, but are still having issues inputting your membership, please email email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Safe Harbor Membership Number (The Number on your Black Card):
- Your Full name (The one listed on your contract with your Homeport):
- Your Homeport Marina (Where you currently hold a contract):
- Membership Status (Annual or Seasonal):
With this information, the Safe Harbor Membership Team, <email@example.com>, will be able to best identify the issue with your membership. Please allow up to 48 hours for us to work with the Safe Harbor Membership Team to troubleshoot the issue.
- How to Add your Black Card/Safe Harbor Membership to Dockwa
- 2020 Safe Harbor Restrictions & Blackout Dates (Northeast)
Help Us Help You!
Leave a Thumbs-Up, Comment, and Share!