So you are creating a reservation with Dockwa and you want to know what slip or mooring the marina will assign you, what next?
Requesting your slip/mooring assignment BEFORE submission/confirmation of reservation:
- While you are creating your reservation, leave a note asking about your slip/mooring in the "Special Request" section of your reservation: Special Request Article
- The marina will see this note and reach out to you to let you know once you've been assigned a slip or mooring.
Requesting your slip/mooring assignment AFTER submission/confirmation of reservation:
- Go to the reservations section of your Dockwa account: https://dockwa.com/account#reservations
- "Chat" the marina with your request (see below)
- The marina will see this message and let you know via chat once you've been assigned a slip or mooring.
If you have put in a Special Request or Chatted the Marina without a reply, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.