There’s a boater listed in my waitlist that I didn’t add, how did they get there?
There are three ways a boater can be added to your marina's waitlist.
- You or someone at your marina with access to dockwa can add them directly as a new waitlisting
- You or someone at your marina with access to dockwa can decline a reservation request and add to waitlist.
- A boater can add themselves to your waitlist if they are unable to submit a reservation request for their preferred dates.
More questions? Have a question you think others would ask? Let us know! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Edit a Confirmed Reservation (For Marinas)
- Waitlist: Can I Change a Declined Reservation to a “Waitlist” After I Have Declined?
- Waitlist: We Don’t Accept Waitlist Requests At Our Marina, How Can We Prevent Boaters From Requesting Waitlist?