You have selected a specific marina and know the dates that you want, but when you get to the Marina's page on Dockwa, the dates are "Grayed Out". If you are running into this situation or simply want to add yourself to a marina's Waitlist, please follow the directions below:
- Log in to Dockwa (Help can be found HERE).
- Navigate to the Marina's Dockwa Page.
- See your boat automatically showing in the "Boat" Section.
- Click on an "Arrival date" and under the Calendar click the "Join the Waitlist" button (see screenshot below).
- Enter Relevant Information:
- Select the desired "First Day" and "Last Day" of your trip.
- Choose your preferred space type (Dock or Mooring).
- Enter in any special requests you might have for the marina (slip request, part of a group, etc.).
- Finally, click the red "Join the Waitlist" button at bottom.
You have now added your Waitlist request to the marina's Waitlist!
Please note: Submitting a Waitlist request does not mean you have a reservation. It only lets the marina know you would like to stay those dates. You may not receive a reservation for those dates if the marina does not have availability.
Not all marinas on Dockwa have the option to choose "Join the Waitlist" on their Dockwa profile - this means they do not use or monitor their Waitlist via Dockwa.
- Will the Marina Contact me Prior to Confirming me off the Waitlist
- How to Take Yourself off a Waitlist
- Contact Dockwa Support