If you need to charge a Boater for items outside of dockage and electric, you will need to create a Boat Charge. For more information on what these are, please click here: Getting Started with Boat Charges
If you are having issues trying to create a Boat Charge, please follow the steps below (Click the Step in Blue to see a Screenshot):
- Navigate to the Reservation (Instructions here)
- Open the "Boat Charges" tab listed above the "Scheduled Payments" table
- Click "Add Boat Charge"
- Create a New Item or select an existing one
- Select when you want to bill the customer for the boat charge
- Verify the Quantity, Tax Rate, and Unit Price
- Finally, Click "Add Boat Charge" set it on the reservation
Once added the Boat Charge will be updated into the scheduled payments table as an addition to an existing invoice or added as a new invoice of its own. You can see more detail about the invoices by clicking into the transaction listed on the scheduled payments table, see: Transaction and Line Item History on a Boater's Reservation
Help Us Help You!
Leave a Thumbs-Up, Comment, and Share!