If you need to charge a Boater for items outside of dockage and electric, you will need to add a Boat Charge to the reservation. For more information on what Boat Charges are check out this article: Getting Started with Boat Charges
To add a Boat Charge to a reservation, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Reservation
- Choose the Boat Charges tab above the Scheduled Payments Section
- Click the "Add Boat Charge" button found in the Boat Charges tab
- Click "Create New Item" link or select an existing item from the drop down menu (to create a new Boat Charge, find instructions here: Creating new Boat Charge Items)
- Select when you want to bill the customer for the boat charge (at check out or immediately)
- Verify the Quantity, Tax Rate, and Unit Price
- Finally, Click "Add Boat Charge" to save it to the reservation
Once added, the Boat Charge will be updated into the scheduled payments section as an addition to an existing invoice or added as a new invoice of its own. You can see more detail about the invoices by clicking into the transaction listed in the scheduled payments section.
For more information on transactions: Transaction and Line Item History on a Boater's Reservation
Help Us Help You!
Leave a Thumbs-Up, Comment, and Share!