If you need to charge a Boater for items outside of dockage and electric, you will need to create a Boat Charge. For more information on what these are, please click here: What is a Boat Charge
If you are having issues trying to create a Boat Charge, please follow the steps below (Click the Step in Blue to see a Screenshot):
- Navigate to the Reservation (Instructions here)
- Scroll to "Boat Charges" under the "Payments" Section
- Select "Add Item" under "Boat Charges"
- Create a New Item or select an existing one
- Verify the Quantity, Tax Rate, and Price
- Select "Add Item again"
- Check "Total Price"
The Boat Charge will now be listed under the "Payments" section and an additional Line Item will be in the "Total Price". Please note that Boat Charges are billed on the date of departure.
Help Us Help You!
Leave a Thumbs-Up, Comment, and Share!