As soon as a boater has a confirmed reservation, you will have the ability to add and remove Boat Charges from the reservation. You will have these abilities up to seven days after your boater has checked out. Here are instructions on how to remove a Boat Charge:
1. Log In to your Dockwa account (Instructions Here)
2. In your Reservations page, choose from the reservations list or search for the desired reservation using the boat or captain name. (Further Instructions Here)
3. Click into that reservation, and scroll down to Boat Charges on the right hand side of the screen (right below Payments section).
4. You can delete a Boat Charge by clicking on the "Delete" link to the right of the "Total Price" section. Once link is clicked, the charge will disappear immediately.
- Boat Charges Billing Schedule
- Create Additional Boat Charges (Marina Support)
- Pricing New Boat Charge Items
Help Us Help You!
Leave a Thumbs-Up, Comment, and Share!