As a Dockwa Partner, you now have the ability to charge for items/services outside of Dockage and Electric. Introducing Boat Charges! Just like a hotel can charge a room for items, you can charge any confirmed reservation on Dockwa with Boat Charges. You can create custom Boat Charges for just about anything, examples include: Ice, Fuel, Metered Electric, and more! All Boat Charges are billed to the customer upon checkout of their reservation, just like a hotel tab.
Please follow the instruction below to get started with Boat Charges:
- Navigate to Account Settings
- Select the "Boat Charge Items" tab
- Start adding "New Items" to be used on Confirmed Reservations
For more information on how to use Boat Charges please explore the articles linked below:
- Creating/Pricing New Boat Charge "Items"
- Adding a Boat Charge on a Confirmed Reservation
- Deleting a Boat Charge on a Confirmed Reservation
- Boat Charge Billing Schedule
Help Us Help You!
Leave a Thumbs-Up, Comment, and Share!