If a reservation is more than a month past departure it is automatically locked to avoid accidents or updates on past reservations. Marina operators with Dockwa Admin Roles can edit reservations up to a month after departure. As an Admin, you can check your marina user's Role statuses by going to "Settings" in the right-hand "Account" menu, and choose the "Users" tab.
If you need to edit or cancel a "Locked" Dockwa reservation please contact the Dockwa Support team for assistance at email@example.com or send us a Chat via the widget in the bottom right-hand corner of the website.
Please include the following information in your email/chat to us:
- Reservation ID
- What needs to be updated (include $ amount)
- Why does it need to be updated
Once received, our team will help you to update the reservation as requested.
- Processing Refunds on a Boater Cancelled Reservation
- Re-billing Through Dockwa for Day of Arrival Re-Bill - "This reservation is currently missing payment." ?
- Edit a Confirmed Reservation (Marina Support)