You've had a slip/mooring open up at the last minute and you'd like to fill it from your waitlist. You can create a new reservation for a boater FROM their waitlist request so that the information in the waitlist is transferred over to the reservation automatically. Please follow the instructions below:
- Select "Waitlist" the Marina Navigation Panel (left-hand menu)
- Click on the "View" button to open the waitlist request
- From the waitlist request, click on the green "Make Reservation" button
- Enter in any required information (the waitlist request will fill in everything but the power and credit card if one was not added into the customer's account prior)
- Click the green "Create Reservation" button to Confirm the reservation
Once the reservation is created successfully created from a waitlist request, that request will be removed from the Waitlist page.