All eligible members of the Safe Harbor Marina membership program will receive the following benefits.
Annual Membership benefit: 10 free nights
Seasonal Membership benefit: 2 free nights
These benefits listed are defined by Safe Harbor Marinas, see SHMarinas.com for more information.
Rules and Regulations:
1. SHM Members must meet ONE (1) of the following two (2) requirements to qualify as an Annual Member:
A. Individual must be signed to a current annual storage/slippage lease agreement OR,
B. Individual must be a current storage/slippage customer for twelve (12) consecutive months or more (looking back).
2. To qualify as a Seasonal Member, individual must be signed to ONE (1) of the following agreements:
A. Current summer dockage contract (slip lease or in/out rack lease).
B. Current winter storage contract.
3. Fuel Discount does not apply to leased fuel docks & properties that are third-party managed by Safe Harbor Marinas.
4. Fuel Discount is not valid for commercial operations & operators.
5. Restrictions & blackout dates apply to Free Transient Night benefits. Properties that are third-party managed by Safe Harbor Marinas are excluded from the Transient Night benefit (Harborage Marina, Pineland Marina, Halifax Harbor Marina, Twin Coves Marina, Silver Lake Marina, & Scott’s Landing Marina). Click here to read more about restrictions & blackout dates.
6. Black Card must be present at time of purchase in order to receive fuel discounts.
7. All SHM Loyalty Program benefits, including transient night stays, are ONLY redeemable during the calendar year in which they were issued. Unused benefits DO NOT roll over to the following year.
8. In order to receive SHM Black Card benefits, a SHM Member must have a credit card on file at their home marina & maintain a current account.