All eligible members of the Safe Harbor Marina membership program will receive the below benefits, see SHMarinas.com for more information.
- Annual Membership benefit: 12 free nights
- Seasonal Membership benefit: 2 free nights
Safe Harbor Marinas reserves the right to amend, suspend, end or change the Safe Harbor Membership Benefits & the Rules, Regulations, & Restrictions at any time without notice. By registering your Safe Harbor Black Card or participating in Safe Harbor’s Membership Benefits, you agree to be bound by the Safe Harbor Membership Benefits Rules, Regulations, & Restrictions.
Newly acquired Safe Harbor properties are subject to a 90-day onboarding period during which Safe Harbor Membership Benefits are not eligible for use by existing Members (including transient nights and fuel and retail discounts) at those properties. Members of newly acquired properties are also subject to a 90-day onboarding period in which they are not eligible for Black Card benefits.
Rules and Regulations:
1. SH Members must meet ONE of the following two requirements to qualify as an Annual Member:
A. Individual must be signed to a current annual storage/slip lease agreement complete with
- OR -
B. Individual must be a current storage/slip customer for twelve (12) consecutive months or more
(looking back) with a complete lease agreement with insurance requirements.
2. SH Members must meet ONE of the following two requirements to qualify as a Seasonal Member:
A. Individual must be signed to a current summer dockage contract (slip lease or in/out rack lease).
- OR -
B. Individual must be signed to a current winter storage contract complete with insurance
3. In order to receive Membership Benefits, Member must have a credit card on file at their home port & maintain a current account. Black Card benefits will be suspended for Members with any charge over 60 days past due until such Member pays all past due amounts.
4. All Safe Harbor Membership Benefits (including free transient night stays) are only redeemable during the calendar year they were issued. Unused benefits do not roll over to the following year.
5. Black Card benefits do not apply at Safe Harbor Peninsula Yacht Club facilities.
6. FUEL DISCOUNTS:
- Fuel Discounts do not apply at leased fuel docks, retail operations or properties that are third-party managed by Safe Harbor Marinas.
- Fuel Discounts are not valid for commercial operations and operators.
- Fuel Discounts cannot be combined with negotiated volume discounts.
- Your Black Card must be present in order to receive fuel and retail discounts.
7. RETAIL DISCOUNTS:
- Retail discounts offer 10% off to retail merchandise and do not apply to service work orders or parts sales.
- Retail discounts do not apply at leased retail operations