This article pertains specifically to reservations set up with CUSTOM RATES
When editing a reservation that you have created using "Custom Rates", you can add discounts, electric, and other service fees via the "EDIT" page.
- Open the Reservation
- Open the "EDIT" page of the reservation
- Find "Fees Electric & Discounts" section, then select one of the options from the category drop-down menu:
- Add a description (Name), choose $ or %, and add the amount
- Click "Apply"
- Then click "Update Reservation" to apply the discount, electric, or fee
- Once the update has been processed from the "EDIT" page you will see the "Scheduled Payments" update
- If the price has increased the scheduled payment will either be set to charge right away or will be included in the next scheduled rebill (depending on when the update is made)
- If the price has decreased the scheduled payment will either be set to refund the full amount right away or will remove/cancel scheduled payments for items that had been removed in the Edit
- For more information on scheduled payments, please review: What are Scheduled Payments?