If you need to create a reservation for a customer with a custom rate or billing schedule, use the "Custom Billing" option available in the "New Reservation" workflow. This tool can also be used to create reservations that are outside of the marina's boater requested online booking restrictions set on the account (I.E. greater than max LOA or greater than max reservation length).
Step by Step Instructions:
To begin Select "New Reservation" on the left-hand navigation panel and then select "Add Custom Billing"
On the Custom Billing settings page, enter the rate, pricing structure, billing cycle, and add discounts, electric, or fees
- For Definition of each field, please review Contract & Custom Billing Rate Configuration Explained
- Be Advised: This tool is designed for Long Term Reservations. If you are creating a short term (less than 30 nights) we would advise setting the reservation up with a Pricing Structure of a "Per Season" or "Per Foot Per Season" rate. Set the per season pricing structure to match the total dockage value.
- "Save" the Custom Billing Settings and proceed by clicking "Create Reservation"
- Step 2 of the New Reservation workflow will ask you to select from your existing customer list in Dockwa or create a new contact if this is a new customer. To proceed to the next step:
- "Select" if choosing an existing customer
- "Create Customer" if creating new
- Step 3 of the New Reservation workflow will ask you to select from the contacts existing boats on file in Dockwa or create a new boat if this is a new customer
- "Select Boat" if choosing an existing customer
- "Create Boat" if creating new
- Step 4, the final step, will let you adjust and confirm the dates of arrival, leave a special request, adjust the custom billing settings (if needed), and set the payment method. Once everything is entered and finalized, click "Create Reservation" to confirm the reservation and send the customer a confirmation email.