If a Safe Harbor boater has requested a reservation at your marina and is charged either in error, or because they do not have their blackcard saved to their personal Dockwa profile - you can add a manual discount so that the free nights still come out of their total nights used in Dockwa.
Follow the instructions below to create a manual discount for the boater:
- From the reservation, click on the Discounts tab located above the Scheduled Payments section - and choose "Add Discount"
- From the Discounts pop out page, select the following information, then click the green "Apply Discount" button:
- Apply Discount To: Dockage & Electric
- Amount: 100
- Unit: Percentage
- Reason: Safe Harbor Member Discount
- Once you have clicked the "Apply Discount" button, you will be automatically bumped back to the main reservation screen where you will see that the manual discount has been applied to the total bill. You can see this under the "Discount" section, as well as under the Scheduled Payment section and in the total bill amount. The total bill will now read $0.00.
Please Note: You can also create a Manual reservation for a boater if they are at your marina or on the water and having trouble accessing Dockwa. Instructions for manual entry can be found linked below:
"Add Discount" Button
"New Discount" Entry