Are you looking for seasonal or annual dockage/moorage? If so, we would advising making use of the Long Term Inquiry tool available on most marina profiles listed on Dockwa. When using the "Search" function on Dockwa.com, you'll have the ability to open a marina profile and "Request a Quote" directly to that marina.
- Click the "Request a Quote" button below the transient reservation request form
- Your boat information will automatically come up if you already have a Dockwa account. If you do not have an account with Dockwa, you will have one created for you after completing the request form
- Next, if you have any additional notes you can add them to the "Notes and Requests" section
- Please include any details about your Inquiry such as dates, special requests, slip/mooring preference, or anything that may help the marina you’re requesting serve you better.
- Lastly, click the green "Submit" button and make sure you see the "Your Inquiry has been submitted" notice on the next screen
- The marina will receive your Inquiry and reach out to you directly via email/phone with more information