If you are signing an agreement via Dockwa with the marina you store your boat at, this marina may allow you the option to make manual cash or check payments. Be Advised: Some marinas will require your contract payments to be on a credit card and not offer the cash/check option.
- Open you contract quote via the "Sign Agreement Online" email
- If you are re-directed to Dockwa's log-in page, please follow the instructions HERE first
- Once in the contract quote/review page, follow the steps on the page to complete the agreement and payment option
- Review and Sign agreement after reviewing contract and terms
- Choose Payment Option
- Select the "Cash, Check, or ACH option
- Complete your Insurance and Registration Information (Optional at some marinas)
- Last Step: Agree to terms of service and click "Submit Agreement"
Selecting the Cash, Check, ACH payment option will require you to settle up with the marina directly via mail or in person. When the marina receives your payment you will receive a digital receipt for the cash/check payment via email for the completed transaction.