If you are signing an agreement with your marina through Dockwa, you will need to ensure all of the steps in the submission process are completed and that your agreement is successfully submitted. You will be notified of successful submission when we send you an email with a copy of the signed agreement.
- Open your contract quote via the "Sign Agreement Online" email
- If you are re-directed to Dockwa's log-in page, please follow the instructions HERE
- Once in the contract quote/review page, follow the steps on the page to complete the agreement and choose a payment option
- Review and Sign agreement after reviewing the contract and terms
- Choose a Payment Option
- Credit Card (this will set all scheduled payments to process automatically)
- Cash, Check, or ACH (requires that you physically drop off or send your money to the marina by the due date to avoid penalties)
- Complete your Insurance and Registration Information (Optional at some marinas)
- Last Step: Agree to terms of service and click "Submit Agreement"
You will know the agreement has been successfully submitted when you receive the following message, "Agreement Completed: You successfully signed your agreement."
NOTE: The digital contract CANNOT be completed on Internet Explorer as this web browser is no longer supported by Dockwa or Microsoft.