If the card you have on file in your Dockwa account has been replaced or compromised and you need to update the number, expiration date, or CVC/security code please sign into Dockwa and navigate to the "Payments" section of your account here: https://dockwa.com/account/payment
To update the expiration date only:
- Find the card that needs updating and click "EDIT"
- Update the info
- Click "Update Card" to save
To update the expiration and security code:
- If presented with the option to "delete", please delete the card and then click the "Add New Card" button to add a new card with the correct info
- If the card on file is linked to active or future reservation(s) with Dockwa marinas, you will have the option to "Change" the card on file
- Click the "Change" link to update the card linked to your active or future reservation(s)
- Click "Update Payment Method" to save
Please Note: If you need to change the card on your active reservations - you can only do so in your online Dockwa account. You cannot do this action from the Dockwa App.