If you have received a "New Agreement Ready to Sign" or "Friendly Reminder to Sign Your Contract" email from a Dockwa partnered marina but you don't intend to keep your slip this year, you can Decline the Agreement using the link provided in the email. This will let the marina know you don't plan to re-sign, as well as stop the email messages from Dockwa. Please follow the instructions below to Decline your contract.
- Open you contract quote via the "Sign Agreement Online" email
- If you are re-directed to Dockwa's log-in page, please follow the instructions HERE first
- Once in the contract quote/review page click the "Decline Agreement" button (located below step #4, see screenshot below)
- If you do this successfully, you will see the "Agreement Declined" message on your screen next. Please see below for screenshots of each step.
Example Dockwa Email view:
Click "Decline Agreement" Button:
"Agreement Declined" Message
NOTE: You may not see some of these buttons if you are using Internet Explorer. This web browser is no longer supported by Dockwa or Microsoft. Please use another browser to decline your agreement.
- If you wish you sign your contract, but you don't want to pay with credit card, you can find further information here: Select Cash, Check, ACH Payment Options on my Contract Agreement