You must have an Admin level role in Dockwa in order to access the Pricing page and view your marinas rates. Further information on admin roles here: User Role Definitions: Admin Permissions and Definitions
In order to view the rates set up for your marina in Dockwa choose the "Pricing" option in the Account menu. On this page, you will see the current rates set up for your marina and a link where you can submit updated rates to the Dockwa Team.
- Use this link to request an update to your current rates (including electric)
On the Pricing Page:
On the Pricing page "price cards" show each active rate at your marina. See the screenshot below the list for an example image of a price card. If you have both Docks and Moorings available, you will see both types designated. Each price card specifies:
- LOA: The boat size range the rate is currently applied to
- Weekday & Weekend rates: If your rates are the same throughout the week, you will see the same rate price entered into both spots. If you define weekends as more than Sat/Sun nights you can note this on your rate update form and we will include that information in the price card.
- Rate Designation: Rate designation are as below: (NOTE: you do not have to choose one of these options, as long as you fill out the rate update form in as much detail as possible, we will be able to configure your rates accurately).
- Nightly by Length Rate: rate is applied nightly (daily) by length (feet)
- Weekly by Length Rate: pro-rate that is applied nightly by length once 7 or more days have been applied to the reservation
- Monthly by Length Rate: pro-rate that is applied nightly by length once 28 or more days have been applied to the reservation
- Nightly flat rate: a flat rate determined by your marina per night
- Weekly flat rate: a flat rate determined by your marina per week
- Monthly flat rate: a flat rate determined by your marina per month
- Date Range: These are the dates that the rate is applied to, we apply the rate according to the dates you designate in your rate update form. Typically rates are applied to start the first day your marina is open for reservations on Dockwa through the end of your season (if you are seasonal) or through the end of the year (if you are open year-round). NOTE: Special rates for specific holiday weekends can be created within the rate cards. These dates and their rates should be noted in your rate update form.