Do you have a member reporting to you that they are unable to load their Black Card into Dockwa? If so, we advise that you first check the Safe Harbor Membership database to see if it is registered correctly. If you are unsure, please contact the Safe Harbor Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
If you are finding that everything checks out in the Safe Harbor database and want to test to see if it works in Dockwa, please follow the instructions below.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Open Dockwa
- Open your "Customers" page on the left-hand navigation bar
- Search for the customer's email address
- If they are already in your contacts, great! If they are not you can either "Import" the contact into your account or create a new contact
- Once in the contact find the Safe Harbor Membership Form
- Enter in their details as they show in the Safe Harbor Membership database
- If entered exactly to match the Safe Harbor Membership database, the membership will verify successfully and you will be able to see the number of free nights redeemed and left available for that customer
- If the membership is still not verifying in Dockwa, please contact the Safe Harbor Membership Team at email@example.com for more info
Related Helpdesk Article: Safe Harbor: Apply Safe Harbor Free Nights Manually