Long Term Contract Tool
Dockwa Contracts is "E-signature meets Dockwa Reservation Management + Billing," meaning you'll save time, keep records secure, and remain flexible. The Contracts feature allows marinas to upload contract documents, set rates, and batch-email agreements to customers with a few clicks. Creating and sending dockage agreements now takes just minutes. You can view, at a glance, the status of all contracts right in your Dockwa account. Know immediately whether or not a contract is signed and paid-for. You can easily send and store all contracts digitally. E-signatures and credit card payments let boaters sign and pay for contracts on time with less effort. You can even set custom rates for long term customers. Whether a contract spans weeks, months, or years and whether it bills weekly, monthly, or something totally specific to your marina, Dockwa Contracts are flexible to your marina's needs.
- Respond to a New Long Term Inquiry
- Getting Started with Contracts
- Create a Contract Group
- Contract and Custom Billing Rate Configuration Explained
- What Notifications/Updates does Dockwa automatically send my Contract Customers?
- Complete Contract In-House
- Turn Off Auto-Renew on Recurring Contracts
- Manage my Contract Documents
- Edit Contract Settings
- Add boats to your Contract Group
- Review Contracts and Send to Customers