To reset your password on Dockwa.com, follow the instructions below:
- Start by CLICKING HERE
- Enter your email address and click "Send Password Reset Instructions"
- Only request reset instructions one time, new requests will invalidate previous requests (if using invalid link, you'll receive a message that says "Reset Token Invalid"
- You'll then receive a message that a password reset instruction email has been sent to your email
- The email will provide you with a link to "Change my password"
- The Password Reset email will be from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are having trouble finding the email please try to search your inbox and in your spam folder).
- This link will bring you to Dockwa.com where you can create a new password, then confirm that new password. This new password will be reset as soon as you click "Change Password"
- Once the password is reset/changed you will be signed into your account on Dockwa.com
To Reset Your Password on the Dockwa Mobile App, please follow instructions below:
Select "Profile" Tab - bottom right
Select "Already an Existing User"
Enter your email address and tap "Forgot Password" at the bottom of the screen (see image below)
You will promptly receive an email from email@example.com with a link to reset your password (See Step 4 - 6 in how to reset via Dockwa.com above)